Leadership Certificate for Nonprofit Board Officers (2017-10)
Date: October 18, 2017
Location: Sheraton Seattle Hotel
Add to Calendar
Nonprofit board officers play a unique and essential role in advancing the work of a nonprofit organization through their strong and effective leadership. In this session designed for board chairs, vice chairs, treasurers, secretaries, and those moving into these roles, we will explore the practice of transformative governance, including
- strategic board composition
- effective board culture
- ongoing stability
- monitoring and embracing innovation
- emphasizing sustainability
We encourage board teams to attend this one-day experiential learning environment. Together, you will be provided with the tips and tools you need to implement transformative governance within your own boardroom — leading to mission advancement. This session will also include approximately one hour of joint learning and sharing with the chief executives participating in the Leadership Certificate for Nonprofit Chief Executives program. Please encourage your chief executive to attend this program.
BoardSource Cancellation Policy for Live Public Trainings
Date of Cancellation
|60+ days prior to first day of course
||10% of registration fee
|30-60 days prior to first day of course
||50% of registration fee
|Less than 30 days prior to first day of course
||75% of registration fee
|Day of training or after training
- Registrants may substitute one person for another prior to the start of a live public training without penalty provided the request is received at least two days prior to either the training. Substitutes must have the same membership status as the original registrant. To arrange a substitution, please call BoardSource at 202-349-2580.
- This cancellation policy does not apply to private trainings, 101- and 201-level webinars, and Certificate Webinar Series. Private trainings are subject to the cancellation policy in the training contract; 101- and 201-level webinars are subject to the Cancellation Policy for 101- and 201-Level Webinars; and Certificate Webinar Series are subject to the Cancellation Policy for Certificate Webinar Series.
BoardSource reserves the right to cancel training courses at any time. In the unlikely event that your training course does not take place, we will make every effort to offer you an alternative date to take the course or refund the full cost of the training.
Consent to Use of Photographic Images
Registration and attendance at, or participation in BoardSource Leadership Forum and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrants to allow BoardSource to use and distribute (both now and in the future) the registrants or attendee's image or voice, in photographs, video, electronic reproductions, and audio of such events and activities.